For more information, contact Mia Davies (Deputy Leader | Member for Central Wheatbelt).
Northam-based business Corporeal Health was named Business of the Year at the Wheatbelt Business Excellence Awards, held in Kellerberrin on July 15.
Member for Central Wheatbelt Mia Davies MLA attended the awards ceremony and was joined by Nationals candidates for the upcoming State election Colin de Grussa and Leigh Ballard.
“This business demonstrates a strong commitment to providing quality services here in the Wheatbelt,” Ms Davies said.
“Maintaining and improving our health services is an important facet of improving the liveability of our rural communities and nothing pleases me more than to see a local business doing just that.”
Formed in 2014, Corporeal Health specialises in occupational health and rehabilitation and aims to excel in the delivery of innovative, tailored health solutions to regional and rural employers, employees and communities.
Ms Davies congratulated all of the Wheatbelt Business Excellence Awards finalists and the following category award recipients:
- Franchise Award: Newton’s Home Furnishings (Merredin)
- Micro Business Award: Corporeal Health (Northam)
- Home Based Business: Kerrigan Valley Beef (Hyden)
- Business Local Achiever: Newton’s Home Furnishings (Merredin)
- Business 5-10 employees: Kailam Transport (Corrigin)
- Business 11+ employees: Wheatbelt Steel (Northam)
- Network Choice: Stumpy’s Roadhouse (Brookton)
- Excellence in Innovation: Kerrigan Valley Beef (Hyden)
- Young Entrepreneur 2016: Carl Della – Corporeal Health (Northam)
“I thank the Wheatbelt Business Network for again providing an avenue to showcase the wonderful businesses we have in our communities and congratulate them on a very enjoyable evening,” Ms Davies said.
For more information on the Wheatbelt Business Network visit www.wheatbeltbusinessnetwork.com.au